You have fallen in love, waited this long, and now is the time…. Let Adeline Farms create your dream wedding with our few remaining 2023 available dates! Introducing our limited time, all new….
“All of Me” Package
- Planning Services: Unlimited meetings, texts, calls, emails, and in person. Think of us as your wedding therapist and designer. We manage all vendors questions, walk through all the nuances of what weddings are all about and how to make it special just for you and your personal needs.
- Day of coordinator and Timeline Director; manages vendors, decor set up, the timeline & guests
- Catering with one of our two preferred caterers.
- Bartending Services ice, set up of your alcohol. No corkage fees!
- Photography seven hours with one of our preferred vendors
- Fully staffed all day, all venue sites, directing guests, setting up your bar, décor, all clean up, etc!
- DJ Services and announcements for the ceremony site and reception sites.
Timeframe from guest arrival to end of the dance party
- Full Floral Package
In House Floral Design- Fresh Floral
- 6 Bouquets
- Up to 8 Boutonnieres
- Up to 5 Corsages
- 2 medium size wine barrel toppers (floral and or greenery)
- Dining table centerpieces
- Centerpieces for the dessert table, welcome table, bar
- Choose from ANYTHING in our décor department
- Wood Easels, multiple and various sizes
- Ceremony Site @ Herald our 600-year-old oak tree
- Cocktail Hour site @ the East Courtyard
- Dinning Reception Site In The 100-year-old Barn filled with crystal chandeliers and café lights
- Bridal Suite in east tack room • Second Bridal Suite
- Welcome Tent & Vintage Tables for gifts drop off w/floral arrangement, parking attendant, Water, Lemonade & Cups
- Golf Cart and attendant for shuttling guests
- One hour of an orchestrated rehearsal by the Day of Coordinator. We help you plan the timing of and placement of people and props.
- Tables w/ Linens & Chairs for Ceremony and Reception
- Buffet Tables w/ Linens
- Various Wood Accent Tables for Welcome Tent, Desserts, Gifts, Party Favors,
- Memorials and Appetizers
- Vintage furniture Set ups for cocktail hour and dance floor
- Black Cocktail Tables and Chairs and Wine Barrels for cocktail hour
- Sound Systems w/ microphones for Ceremony, Reception and Courtyards
- Café string lights over dining room, light installation on back wall, five crystal chandeliers over dance floor.
- Bar Area with a Two Tap Kegerator, Bartenders, Ice (alcohol not included)
- Non-alcoholic beverages; Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, La Croix
Lemonade in your choice of decanters
Decanted Water & Water Cups
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa & Cider-Disposable coffee cups and lids, straws, napkins, creamer and assorted sugars
- Tossware Glasslike drinking cups (two unstemmed pieces per guest)
- Disposable utensils and napkins
- Dessert set up displayed with use of our in-house platers and risers (dessert not included)
- EVERYTHING SET UP & THEN PACKED UP;
- Setting out your décor and ours, beverages, tables, chairs, floral, etc. Then packing it up along with your left-over food, (take out containers not included), alcohol, gifts, décor and delivering it to your lodging space on the farm or into your vehicles for you.
- Garbage Service
Saturdays $21,000 | Sundays $19,500
Micro Weddings & Elopement
Micro Weddings can be booked on Thursdays only. Elopements can be booked on any available day during season within a 10-week lead time.
Ceremony @ Herald (the 600-year-old oak tree) $1,800 – 3 Hours
Up to 30 guests
$25/each additional guest, not to exceed 60 guests
What is included…
2-Wine Barrels on Stage under Herald w/ table toppers
1-Wood Accent Table
Sound System at ceremony site
ADD ON TO MICROS & ELOPEMENTS
*Cocktail Hour @ East Courtyard outside the 100-year-old Barn $1,100 – 2 Hours
4-Cocktail Tables w/ Chairs
1-Ice Chest w/ ice
*A to Z Bubbles w/ plastic champagne glasses $85 half case, $170 full case