The 100 year old, quintessential red barn is lit up with crystal chandeliers and the grand 600-year-old oak tree is the perfect backdrop for your ceremony. We are a 20-acre historic homestead in Woodland, Washington, just 35 minutes from the Portland airport. The Thomas family legacy has left this property rich with history! You will feel the traditions of what family and honor are all about here on the farm.
2023/2024 Adeline Farms Wedding Packages
(Event season is mid May to mid October)
Starting prices are for 100 guests…Inquire for smaller events, baby showers, memorials and wedding pricing up to 250 guests
Ceremony Location: “Herald” our 600 year old Oak Tree
Reception Location: Barn + East Courtyard
Saturday 9:00 am – 10:00 pm Sunday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
All events scheduled during Spring and Fall months will require a Rain Plan. Inquire for pricing.
**ALL PRICING IS BEFORE WASHINGTON STATE TAXES
sweet·?heart 1 : one who is loved 2 : a remarkable one of its kind
Saturday $11,000/Sunday $9,500 (100 guests) add up to an additional 150 guests @ $50/per
• Day of coordinator; manages vendors, decor set up, the timeline & guests
• Ceremony Site @ Herald (the 600-year-old oak tree)
• Reception site @ the East Courtyard & The 100-year-old Barn
• Bridal Suite in east tack room
• Welcome Tent & Accent Tables w/ parking attendant
• Golf Cart and attendant for shuttling guests
• Three planning and floral design meetings (1 hour each)
• One hour of an orchestrated rehearsal by the Day of Coordinator
• Tables w/ Linens & Chairs for Ceremony and Reception
• Buffet Tables w/ Linens
• Various Wood Accent Tables for Welcome Tent, Desserts, Gifts, Party Favors,
Memorials and Appetizers
• Vintage furniture Set ups
• Black Cocktail Tables and Chairs and Wine Barrels
• Wood Easels, multiple and various sizes
• Sound Systems w/ microphones for Ceremony, Reception and Courtyards
• Small Floral Package – Customized for you by our in-house florist. Fresh Floral Bouquets (up to 5) , Boutonnieres and Corsages (up to 5 each)
• Use of in-house artificial greenery and Tea lights
• Café string lights over dining room, light installation on back wall, five crystal
chandeliers over dance floor
• Bar Area with a Two Tap Kegerator, Bartenders, Ice (alcohol not included)
• Decanters for your beverages
• Clearing the Dining Room
• Helping to Direct Guests
• Setting out your decor and packing it up and delivering it to your lodging space on
the farm or into your vehicles *
• EVERYTHING SET UP & PACKED UP; your gifts, beverages, tables, chairs, décor,
floral, food (take out containers not included), etc.
• Royal Throne Restrooms (Two to Three Stalls)
• Garbage Service
be·?loved | 1 : dearly loved 2 : dear to the heart
Book a tour to inquire about pricing!
This package includes everything from the Sweetheart Package
• DJ services and announcements for the ceremony site and reception sites.
Timeframe from guest arrival to end of the dance party
• Premium linens- Full Drop Shantung Silk for Dining Tables
• Medium Floral Package-In House Floral Design- Fresh Floral
• 4 more Bouquets (total of 8)
• 4 more Boutonnieres and or Corsages (Total of 8 each)
• 2 medium size wine barrel toppers (floral and or greenery)
• Dining table centerpieces or artificial garland
• All our tapered, pilar and tea light candles and choice of votives
• Non-alcoholic beverages; Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, La Croix
• Decanted lemonade
• Decanted Water & Water Cups
• Dessert set up displayed with use of our in-house platers and risers (dessert not
• Extra staff
• Second Bridal Suite, in the Beauty Barn
for·?ev·?er | 1 :for a limitless time
Book a tour for pricing!
This package includes everything from the Sweetheart and Beloved Packages
• Planning Services: Think of us as your wedding therapist and designer. We manage
all vendors questions, walk through all the nuances of what weddings are all about and
how to make it special just for you and your personal needs.
• Welcoming tent w/ Greeter, Water, Lemonade & Cups
• Large Floral Package-In House Floral Design- Fresh Floral
• 2 more medium barrel toppers (total of 4)
• Large fresh garland or arrangements over head table
• Head Table large centerpiece
• Ceremony aisle floral
• Choice of barrels, pillars, or stands under the tree with floral.
• Choice one of three drapery options; over head table, pillars on the dance floor or
east barn door opening.
• Centerpieces or fresh garland on dining tables
• Choose from ANYTHING in our décor department
• Tossware Glasslike drinking cups (two unstemmed pieces per guest)
• Coffee, Tea, Hot Coco & Cider-Disposable coffee cups and lids, straws, napkins, creamer and assorted sugars
• Extra Staffing
• Catering with one of our preferred caterers. Allotted $30/ per person. This price
is subject to change depending on caterer and menu choices.
• Disposable plates, utensils and napkins
Micro Weddings & Elopement
Micro Weddings can be booked on Thursdays only. Elopements can be booked on any available day during season within a 10-week lead time
Ceremony @ Herald (the 600-year-old oak tree) $1,800 – 3 Hours
Up to 30 guests
$25/each additional guest, not to exceed 60 guests
What is included…
2-Wine Barrels on Stage under Herald w/ table toppers
1-Wood Accent Table
Sound System at ceremony site
ADD ON TO MICROS & ELOPEMENTS
*Cocktail Hour @ East Courtyard outside the 100-year-old Barn $1,100 – 2 Hours
4-Cocktail Tables w/ Chairs
1-Ice Chest w/ ice
*A to Z Bubbles w/ plastic champagne glasses $85 half case, $170 full case
What sets Adeline Farms apart from other venues is our sincere joy in making people love their experience here!
- All day venue use for Saturday events
- 10:00 pm curfew on a Saturday
- 9:00 pm curfew on a Sunday
- Set up at 9:00 AM
- Exceptional customer service and an eye for detail
- Lodging for up to 16 in our large Farm House
- Glamping bedrooms for up to 6
- Camping and RVing
- You can choose your own caterer
- No corkage fee
- Lodge with us and have your rehearsal dinner here! (max 30 guests, only applicable when renting lodging. Dinner to be held in or around the Farm House)
*Talk to us about stocking your bar with beer or A-Z Wine Works Pinot Grigio, Rose Bubbles or Pinot Noir. Adeline Farms will act as your bar concierge by securing, transporting, storing, and of course serving your beverages of choice.
*All floral can have add ons for additional arrangements or special floral and installations of fabric and lights. Floral prices are subject to change.
*China and glass have an additional service charge of $1 per plate/glass. This does not include the rental price of china and glass.
*Battery operated candles only/no real flame permitted.
Adeline Farms Lodging
The Farm House rents for $950 nightly and a $300 cleaning fee
- 6 Bedrooms (sleeps 16; 3 Kings, 3 Queens, 1 Full, 2 twins)
- 2 Bathrooms one shower, one tub
- Full Kitchen
RV’S, TENT CAMPERS AND “GLAMPSITES”
-pricing upon request-
Furnished bedrooms for up to 6 with fresh linens
1 Glamping Tent ( has a queen bed with fresh linens)
Hen House (1 queen bed with fresh linens)
Inquire about our newly installed Sleeping Cabins!
Camping and RV’s for up to 20 spots (this is festival style “dry” camping)
One additional Portable Restroom (with Camping)
GLAMPERS DO NOT HAVE TOILETS
“Adeline Farms is an absolutely magical place. Muriel and Jenny have created an absolute sanctuary! You can feel their love for the farm in all of the thoughtful touches throughout the property. This is an ideal space to hold any event, inside the big lovely barn or outside under the massive old oak. I visited for a concert and a wedding, and each could not have been more beautiful or special! I highly recommend this place and the wonderful women who own it. Thank you Muriel and Jenny!”